HIDEF TRAINING PRICING
$50 = 1 session
$260 = 6 workouts
$500 = 12 workouts
$840 = 24 workouts
(Weekly group sessions $40 pp)
Fitness workouts/contracts are (3) minimum workouts a week that must be agreed to.•
Each Workout is 1 hour long.
For effective training, clients should understand the following policies:
1) If a session is not canceled 24 hours ahead of time, the client will be charged. Family emergencies or *sudden* illness will be exempt. (Sudden means falling ill that day/night. It does not mean feeling sick for a few days and then deciding last minute to cancel the session).
2) Maintaining communication is important and a lapse of more than 10 days will result in a lost time slot.
3) Whenever possible, rescheduling sessions will be accommodated; however, it is very important for the client to maintain a consistent schedule.
4) Occasional time changes are okay; however, constant time changes may result in loss of time slot.
5) Clients more than 20 minutes late for a session will be considered a no-show and the client will be charged for the session. If this happens repeatedly, loss of time slot and training may occur.
6) Time slots cannot be guaranteed after lengthy vacations/time away without prior negotiation.
7) Payment for sessions are due within the first week of the month and will be considered late after 7 days. Those sessions that go unused will carry over to the following month, but not after the second month. In other words, sessions purchased at the beginning of month are good for 60 days, but no longer. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed to all late payments.
What my clients can expect from HD Fitness:
1) HD Fitness will provide you with at least 2 weeks notice if your trainer will be unavailable for more than 5 days. For any length of time s/he is gone, we are happy to provide you with another trainer to work with temporarily.
2) If your trainer becomes suddenly ill or has an unexpected emergency and must cancel last minute, you will not be charged for the session, and we will reschedule the session as quickly as possible.
3) If your trainer is more than 5 minutes late to a session s/he will phone. If more than 10 minutes that late time will be added to a future session or if possible, go over the hour.
WAIVER & RELEASE FORM
I understand that physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, you are urged to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before participating in any exercise activity. You agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements and weight reduction products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and assume all risks of injury, illness or death.
This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur as a result of: (a) your participation in any activity or personal training session and (b) instruction, training, supervision, or dietary recommendations by your Personal Trainer.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge your HD Fitness Personal Trainer from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against your Trainer for personal injury or property damage.
To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit release for negligence, this release is also for negligence on the part of the Personal Trainer.